Mobile Device and Mail Client Exchange Settings
You can use the following settings to configure Blackberrys, iPhones/iPads/iPods, Androids, other mobile devices or e-mail clients such as Outlook, Apple Mail, Windows Mail, etc. to receive e-mail from your University of Richmond Exchange account. Most devices and mail clients can automatically detect the Exchange server settings and complete the setup without requiring any manual settings.
Use the following settings to configure your e-mail client:
- Account Type: Exchange (Corporate or Exchange ActiveSync may be options depending on your device)
- Address: Your University of Richmond e-mail address (i.e. netID@richmond.edu)
- User Name: Your University of Richmond netID (i.e. jdoe)
- Password: Your network password.
- Exchange Server: exchangemail.richmond.edu
- Domain: Richmond
- SSL: ON