Encrypt Emails in Outlook Web Access
- Log in to Outlook Web Access. NOTE: You must use Internet Explorer.
- Click Options and then select See All Options....
- Select Settings and then choose S/Mime.
- Download and run the S/Mime control. If you are prompted to allow the program to make changes to your computer, allow.
- Sign out of your email account and then log in again.
- Navigate back to S/Mime under Settings as instructed above.
- Check the options to encrypt and/or digitally sign your emails. Click Save.