Create Rules in OWA
- Login in to Outlook Web Access (OWA): https://exchangemail.richmond.edu/
- Click on the Settings icon and choose options.
- Click on "Organize Email" from the options in the left-hand column.
- Under the "Inbox Rules" section, click on the Plus sign and select "Create a new rule for arriving messages..."
- At this window, you will give the rule a name, select the criteria that you want the rule to follow, and what happens to the mail when it meets the criteria.
- Once you are finished with the rule, click save.
Any new message that you receive will pass through that rule before it will show in your inbox.