Dial-In Access with Windows Vista
- Go to the Control Panel from the start menu.
- Click on "Network and Internet."
- Click on "Network and Sharing Center."
- Click on "Set up a connection or network" under Tasks.
- Select "Set up a dial-up connection."
- Use the following configuration settings:
- Dial-up phone number: 282-2077
- User name: Your NetID Password:
- Your NetID password
- Connection Name: UR
- Check the "Remember this password" box if you would like Windows to remember your password
- Click "Create"
You have now created a dial-up connection to UR. You may now access the Internet through this connection.