Install AnyConnect VPN Client for Mac OS X
- Navigate to the Software Download Page and login with your NetID and password.
- Choose VPN Client for Macs
- Click the Download File button and save it to your computer.
- Run the installer, choosing the necessary prompts. If asked to enter a password, type in your computer password.
- Once AnyConnect is installed, search for the program in your Applications folder or Spotlight and run the program. For a first time configuration, type in cipher.richmond.edu for the server address field and press connect.
- Login with your NetID and Password and press OK. You can review the connection disclaimer and then press Accept.
- You should now be connected and have access to network resources.
- When you are done using the VPN, re-open the AnyConnect client and choose Disconnect to finish your session.