Install AnyConnect VPN Client for Windows
- Navigate to the Software Download page and login with your NetID and Password.
- Choose the VPN Client for Windows.
- Download the file and save it to your computer.
- Run the installer, choosing the necessary prompts.
- Once AnyConnect is installed, you can search for AnyConnect in Start. We recommend right clicking on the icon and choosing "Pin this program to taskbar" to permanently save it to your taskbar. The first time you run AnyConnect, you will need to enter the server address: cipher.richmond.edu.
- Press Connect and then login with your NetID and Password. You can review the connection disclaimer and press Accept to complete the connection.
- You should now be connected and have access to network resources.
- When you are done using the VPN, re-open the AnyConnect client and choose Disconnect to finish your session.