Windows 10 Wireless Setup
- In your computer's system tray, click on the wireless network icon to pull up a list of available wireless networks.
- Select urwin and press Connect.
- You may be prompted to enter your Network credentials. If so, enter your NetID and Password and then click OK.
- If a Continue Connecting? prompt appears, press Connect.
- You should now be connected to the urwin wireless network.
If you are having difficulty connecting to urwin follow the directions to manually configure your wireless settings. For any additional information, please call the Help Desk at (804) 287-6400 or come in and see us. We are located in Jepson Hall G19.