Office 2016 FAQ
NOTE: A large portion of the changes in Office 2016 are related to collaboration with Office 365. Office 365 is not the University Standard at this time.
New features with Office 2016 can be found here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/What-s-new-and-improved-in-Office-2016-29d7e38e-ef06-4d9c-a476-03d896928b2f?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
By default, Microsoft Lync is set to start automatically when you login to your computer. If you want to disable this feature, you will need to change the settings so that it doesn't start automatically.
- Click on Tools in the menu bar
- Select Options
- Uncheck "Automatically start Lync when I log in to Windows"
- Open a new email message.
- Under the Message tab, click on "Signature" > "Signatures..."
- Under "Select Signature to edit", click on "New" and enter a name for the signature.
- You can then edit the signature in the bottom section.
- Under the "Choose Default Signature", you can make various selections for when you want the signature to be used.