Richmond Home

Residence Hall Phones

The University of Richmond provides landline phone service only to area coordinators, resident assistants, and in the University Forest Apartments. Courtesy phones are available in residence hall common areas to provide additional communication services. If you would like to make long distance calls using common area phones you may request a personal long distance code or "auth code" from the Telecom Office. We understand that special circumstances may warrant the activation of landline phone service for a student. Please contact the Telecom Office if you feel that you need access to phone service in your room.

General Campus Dialing Instructions

Campus: xxxx

Local: Dial 9 + xxx-xxxx

Long distance: Dial 9 + 1 + (XXX) XXX-XXXX

Authorization Codes

You agree to pay the charges associated with your auth code each time you use it. Please review the Telecom Billing Terms carefully and access your Telecom bill at any time via Teleweb. If you lose your authorization code, notify the Telecom office immediately.

Telecom Billing Terms    

Residence Hall Voicemail

Telecom/Media Support

(804) 287-6500
Jepson Hall, Room G-2

After hours: 287-6500

Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.