The Technology Learning Center
Hours of Operation
- Mon.-Thurs. 8 a.m.-1 a.m.
- Fri. 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Sat. 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sun. 11 a.m.-1 a.m.
- Back to school
- Sat. 1/11/14-Sun. 1/12/14 Closed
- Spring break
- Fri. 3/7/14 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sat. 3/8/14- Sun. 3/9/14 Closed
- Mon. 3/10/14 - Fri. 3/14/14 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sat. 3/15/14 Closed
- Sun. 3/16/14 2 p.m.-1 a.m.
- End of term
- Sun. 5/3/14 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Boatwright Library, Rooms 315, 317, and 320.
University of Richmond community users can request appointments at http://tinyurl.com/tlc-ur. TLC staff will respond within 1 business day. Additional support for digital storytelling projects can be found at http://learndst.richmond.edu.
Poster Printing and TemplatesThe Technology Learning Center supports large format poster printing for University of Richmond credit-earning class projects and conferences. Faculty, staff, and students shall be responsible for creating their poster and preparing it to print using TLC guidelines. Appointments to print are required and users are expected to be involved in the printing process. Multiple copies or large quantity requests will be referred to the UR Print Shop where the user is responsible for the cost of printing.
The University of Richmond community is welcome to use the below templates. Please adjust them to fit your needs.
- Symposium Poster-Accent Bars-34x56.pptx
- Symposium Poster-Blue Bars-34x56.pptx
- Symposium Poster-Blue Lines-34x56.pptx
- Symposium Poster-Grey-34x56.pptx
- Symposium Poster-Khaki-34x56.pptx
- Symposium Poster-Organic Blue and Red-34x56.pptx